Top of Form Bodyism Super Salad
- 4 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 handfuls of mung bean sprouts
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- a sprinkling of pine nuts
- 1 avocado
- a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
Stir, mix and enjoy.
You can vary the ingredients if you want, but remember that tomatoes are full of lycopene which neutralises the free radicals that cause damage to the cells in the body.
THERE ARE LOTS OF GOOD REASONS TO EAT SEASONALLY. Aside from being that seasonal food is fresher and
SPRING IS IN THE AIR AND THERE IS SOME GREAT SEASONAL PRODUCE AVAILABLE TO MAKE YOUR PLATE COLOURFUL
TAKE A STEP TOWARDS FEWER ANIMAL PROTEINS IN YOUR DIET WITH OUR REFORMULATED VEGAN BODY SERENITY One