Fresh, fast and fabulously flavourful. All part of my maintenance plan.
- 4 large organic eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 large vine tomato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 good handful of baby spinach leaves
- Beat the eggs with some seasoning and reserve. Deseed and roughly chop the tomato. Heat the oil in a 20cm frying pan. Gently fry the chopped tomato over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes just to soften. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the frying pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, pushing the edges into the middle and tilting the pan to distribute evenly.
- Sprinkle over the spinach leaves and reserved cooked tomato and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until the spinach has just wilted and the eggs have set. Fold one half of the omelette over and slide onto a plate. Cut in two to serve
For all the delicious maintenance recipes from YOU Magazine, click below
- Web exclusive recipe: Herb crusted lamb cutlets with tomato, almond and green bean salad
- Web exclusive recipe: Spinach and tomato omelette
- Recipe: Prawn salad
- Recipe: Yogurt and harissa chicken
- Recipe: Warm anchovy, broccoli and chilli salad
- Recipe: Green bean, asparagus and garlic tortilla
- Recipe: Chilli and coriander mussel broth with oriental mushrooms
- Recipe: Cantaloupe melon with seed yoghurt
- Recipe: Greek lamb skewers with courgette tzatziki
- Recipe: Baked sea bass with roast tomatoes
- Health special: Flat tummy forever
- Part One: Flat tummy fast!
- Part One: The 14-day eating plan
THERE ARE LOTS OF GOOD REASONS TO EAT SEASONALLY. Aside from being that seasonal food is fresher and
SPRING IS IN THE AIR AND THERE IS SOME GREAT SEASONAL PRODUCE AVAILABLE TO MAKE YOUR PLATE COLOURFUL
TAKE A STEP TOWARDS FEWER ANIMAL PROTEINS IN YOUR DIET WITH OUR REFORMULATED VEGAN BODY SERENITY One